Since BooksLand.org is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods, we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
To clarify, we will NOT issue refunds for any of the reasons below:
You purchased the eBook because you thought that this was a physical book. We have made it very clear that our products are electronic and not physical in the description.
You don’t need the eBook anymore due to unforeseen circumstances (dropping classes, professors changing books, etc.).
You wanted another title but mistook the eBook you bought for that title. We have included details such as the cover, title, and ISBN.
The Book did not meet your expectations. We are not responsible for false expectations.
You feel the Book lacks sufficient content.
You purchased the wrong edition. We made it very clear in product description.
You are unable to open file(s) or individual chapter files contained within because you do not have the required software on your computer.
The Book page number is different from print version, it is commonly known that the layout of eBooks can be different from its physical version.
You thought you were purchasing the textbook while you ordered its solution manual or test bank.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply. Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- Repeated payment: in some cases, you may have paid twice for the same item due to Internet delay. We will issue full refund for the duplicate payment.
- Download issues: it may happen so that you are having problems while downloading the product. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted at our contact page. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a “download issue” reason. Failure to receive assistance for downloading within 3 days may result in a refund decline.
- Major defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a Customer, the refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or reimbursements. OR, at customer’s choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered.
- Product not-as-described: such issues should be reported to us within 3 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
- All refund requests made after you have downloaded our product are handled on a case by case basis and are issued at our sole discretion. Refund requests, if any, must be made within 48 hours of your original purchase.